8.10.2017

white bells

white bell sleeve top outfit

white bell sleeve top outfit

white bell sleeve top
white bell sleeve top

white bell sleeve top
white bell sleeve top outfit

all white bell sleep top outfit

all white bell sleep top outfit

all white bell sleep top outfit


oversized square sunglasses and saint laurent blush bag

white bell sleeve top outfit

white bell sleeve top outfit

Y'all know that I recently cannot get enough white. 
It dawned on me that while completely unconventional with two little kiddos, my growing collection of white sneakers might soon be under scrutiny with the whole "no white shoes after Labor Day rule."

Nevertheless, when I spotted this budget friendly top, I couldn't click 'Purchase' quickly enough. I don't remember when I first came across this extremely budget friendly and on trend brand, but it is has quickly become a line that I look for when shopping. Not sponsored, but you know I love to share my shopping obsessions!




5 THINGS

1. I lived in Rome for the summer after college. I thought I wanted to go work for the State Department and had an internship at the American Embassy. I picked the brains of any one higher than me to inquire about life in the State Department. Like most careers, most women told me that you had to choose between career success and a family. 

2. I hate cooking but I do it everyday.

3. My office is a mess. I blame the kids, but how could they possibly create this much of a mess everyday?!?

4. I love to organize things and make piles. I often don't get past the pile phase into the putting away phase.

5. I am wildly passionate about sea mammals and will probably defriend you if you swim with dolphins. Or go to Seaworld. Add 'Blackfish' to your must watch movie list. Now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover