7.20.2017

white off the shoulder


white off the shoulder top outfit


white off the shoulder top outfit

white off the shoulder top outfit

navy chanel woc outfit

white off the shoulder top outfit

white off the shoulder top outfitwhite off the shoulder top outfit

white off the shoulder top outfit

white off the shoulder top outfit

white off the shoulder top outfit









I am really quiet thankful for the off the shoulder trend.

Not only is it ultra flattering and nursing mommy friendly, but I love the way that it can easily be dressed up or down. While this outfit was my go to for a recent date night, I also wore it with my favorite denim shorts for the recent long weekend. Plus, this new to me online retailer has the best summer dressing selections {love this nude lace dress, this navy off the shoulder top and gray wrap skirt}.

I love the quality of this top {and the price!} and I can't get enough of the elbow tie detailing. You know that I can't get enough summer white right now!














SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover