7.19.2017

pool bag with kids

pool bag with kids

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15

As seen on my Instagram, we have been hitting the pool pretty hard this summer. While our club has many amenities, packing the pool bag for the three of us always seemed daunting in the beginning, but now I have it down to a science.

What you need:

#1 - a chic fit all beach bag that is easy to throw everything into. Who doesn't love this monogrammed straw tote? {Also found here}

#2 - My favorite sunscreen for the kiddos and me! Non-greasy, quick easy spray bottle and no harsh chemicals

#3 - a quick and easy diaper changer for the public bathroom or the lounge chair


#5 - on days we get it together to get to the pool before the summer haze has burnt off, or we do a late afternoon swim, I prefer to put my daughter in a one piece vs. a sun shirt. This elephant print swimsuit, this floral skirted swimsuit and this blue ruffle swimsuit are our current rotation

#6 - my son is always in a sun shirt 

#7 - my go-to sunnies

#8 - easy flip flops

#9 - my favorite lip balm sun protection for my kisser


#11 - our club has a full restaurant, but I always stash a snack for the cuties {another favorite snack}

#12 - the best sunhat for little ones. It has 50SPF and is adjustable for growing little heads.

#13 - the best swim diaper for my son {my daughter is potty trained! high five me!}

#14 & #15 - dry clothes to change into for the little ones





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover