7.23.2017

Instagram lately


white ruffle sneakers


These navy ruffle sneakers are my latest addition to my daily mom uniform. They are equally as cute with jeans as with dresses and I can never resist a navy ruffle. This was my outfit for our recent travels and this long ruffle top was the perfect thing to nurse on the plane in. Whether you are a nursing mom or not, you will love the longer back and ruffle hem.





polka dot bikini


I couldn't resist adding new swim wear to collection. {This navy ruffle bikini top I have worn with countless bottoms I already owned. Navy is a neutral, y'all. Navy is a neutral.}





striped bell sleeve top






chambray off the shoulder outfit


It was date night, so I wanted to wear something festive. But we were getting pizza, so I dressed it down with my trusted and true converse.



eyelet ruffle sleeve top


I can't stop buying white. But this eyelet ruffle sleeve top wasn't what I need to help me stop. I figure white, especially in Southern California, will work year around.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover