7.13.2017

all black everything

all black outfit

all black outfit

all black outfit

all black outfit

all black outfit

all black outfit

all black outfit

all black outfit

all black outfit





Even in the summer, there is nothing more timeless than head to toe black. Paired with my favorite jeans and a comfy black top, you are literally ready for anything from playdates, date dates and even runs to the supermarker. As a mom, you must always be ready!


5 THINGS

1. For the summers from about 9 years old to about 15, I would make cookie and lemonade and sell them for about an hour at the local supermarket, which was right next to the post office, during the lunch hour rush. I still crave cookies and lemonade as a daily afternoon snack.

2. I like to reuse my to-go coffee cups or take away iced drink cups. My husband thinks it is disgusting and unhealthy. I don't tend to disagree. 

3. I had 6 wisdom teeth. 

4. On Tuesday nights, I like to fold laundry. I often listen to a political podcast or catch up on a show on Hulu on my phone in the laundry room.

5. When I am in a funk, a new lipstick or lipgloss will surely brighten my mood.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover