6.22.2017

white cold shoulder

all white cold shoulder outfit
all white cold shoulder outfit
all white cold shoulder outfit
all white cold shoulder outfit
black gucci marmont outfit
all white outfit
all white outfit
4th of july outfit
all white 4th of july outfit
white cold shoulder top
white cold shoulder top






My timing is way off...

I can't stop wearing all white! It doesn't stay white for long with two little ones and my desire to make all their food and let them feed themselves. This quickly translates into pureed food everywhere, including all over me! 

Nevertheless, I love white on white all times of the year, but it is perfect this time of year with a cold shoulder top. This one is one of current favorites as it comes in 4 colors {including 4th of July ready in red} and is $35. Pair it with your white jeans and a red lip for all of your 4th of July festivities. 



5 THINGS 

1. I'm a vegetarian. I haven't eaten beef since I was 8 and chicken since I was 21. I do love sushi and salmon but I try to limit fish meals to 1-2 a week. 

2. My daughter was not conceived in Madrid, but I am asked this about once a week. It was the first city that my then boyfriend and I traveled together and walking around the city one afternoon, we both agreed it would make a really cool name. 

3. I have run over 5 half marathons but the idea of a full marathon is still crazy to me.

4. My in-laws have Rottweilers that have bitten multiple people: most of our uncles, the maid, the pool man. They love me for some reason...

5.  I changed my major 8 times in college. Started out pre-med and ended up with a Political Science/ History degree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover