6.29.2017

navy ruffle

navy one shoulder top

white distressed skinny jeans outfit

navy one shoulder top outfit

navy one shoulder top outfit

navy one shoulder top outfit

top : NAVY ONE SHOULDER TOP // jeans : WHITE DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS // shoes : BLUE LACE UP FLATS same pair in gingham here and on sale! // sunglasses : TORTOISE MIRRORED SUNGLASSES // bag : SAINT LAURENT BLUSH NANO // bracelet : HERMES CLIC CLAC





I kind of love the one shoulder trend making a comeback. I remember in college, I had a hot pink ruffle one shoulder top that I loved and would wear on repeat to fraternity parties and the Cellar {yes, it was a bar in Fort Worth that was below ground, dingy but made an amazing Jame's Special and therefore was a popular bar for the coeds. I still do not know what was in that drink...}

There are endless one shoulder options currently available for summer, but I know that you are not surprised that I gravitated towards this navy one, but I also love this light blue one.  Shop some other one shoulder wonders below!






5 THINGS


1. My husband as asked me more than once to cancel the Chandon champagne club membership I have had for 6 + years more than once. I keep telling him that I will get to it...

2. His reasoning is we are too old to drink bad champagne and therefore has come home every Friday night with a bottle of Vueve. That we promptly finish...that night.

3. I try to eat healthy, plant based meals everyday. But I grew up with an extreme sweet tooth and affinity for chips. And french fries. And ice cream.

4. I have an unhealthy English Royalty Obsession. 

5. I sometimes imagine what my tag line would be for "The Real Housewives of San Diego" Not that I would every do that show...but I still can't come up with a good tag line. Probably something along the lines of: "Family above everything else." And then I would be that housewife that wouldn't share anything personal, wouldn't be filmed at home and wouldn't let her kids be on camera. Sounds like a success...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover