5.26.2017

pink faux leather

distressed denim jacket

pink leather skirt outfit

tortoise mirrored sunglasses outfit

light wash jean jacket outfit

blue chanel cross body

light wash jean jacket and converse outfit

mirrored sunglass outfit


blue chanel and pink leather skirt


blue chanel bag outfit


jean jacket blogger outfit

jean jacket blogger outfit








I have been a vegetarian for over 20 years. 

I made a protest when I was eight and haven't eaten a burger since. But if you have been following along, you know that I have an undeniable affinity for luxury handbags and any cute shoes. I figure it is all about balance. And when I get asked about it, I saw that a handbag lasts longer than a meal. {insert winking eye emoji here}

Nevertheless, when I can, I love to go faux. You will never never ever see me in fur, but around the fall, my faux fur roundup is a post that readers always seem to love. This pink faux leather skirt gives you the look {and feel!} of leather, without the bulk, price or footrpint!






1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks very cool. Buy orange running sunglasses which offers 100% UV protection to users eye's. For all types of running sunglasses, blue sun glass, yellow sun glass, black sun glass, white sun glass, yellow sun glass with polarizes lenses playgoodr is the most appropriate one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover