5.11.2017

navy polkdot

navy polkadot dress outfit
navy polkadot dress outfit

navy polkadot dress outfit

navy polkadot dress outfit
navy polkadot dress outfit


navy polkadot dress outfit

navy polkadot dress outfit





Can I wear this everyday?

When I first bought this dress {$50!}, I thought that I would easily pair it with any of my navy shoe collection. When it arrived, I quickly slipped it on and couldn't wait to wear it. Why had the thought of pairing it with my favorite orange shoes not crossed my mine earlier? Duh. No brainer. A navy and orange outfit for the navy & orange obsessed!

I plan to wear this all summer long and am excited to add layers in the fall. I think that it would equally as cute with converse and cashmere over the shoulders. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover