5.14.2017

Instagram Roundup


white one piece swimsuit


I have received many comments from friends and followers about this swimsuit. Yes, it is over priced. Yes, it is worth it and yes, it is ultra flattering. { and yes, it comes in other colors!}





RED Valentino party dress


It was such a special night, celebrating my brother's impending wedding at the rehearsal dinner. I bought this dress when I was pregnant hoping it would work {I was lucky that the alterations where done just in time!}. The dress has since sold out, but I have included some of my current favorite RED Valentino dresses below. 






blush ysl crossbody








Original post here.




scalloped sundress



I got so many compliments on this dress for the day after brunch for my brother's wedding. Another purchase that I made while pregnant, I have been patiently awaiting to wear it for this very celebratory brunch!



1 comment:

  1. nice dress.We have a great collection of African fabrics. Colorful and best quality at lowest price. For whole sell price Visit us, hope you guys love them.
    African Fabrics
    Wholesale African Fabrics
    African Prints
    Guaranteed Wax Block Prints-Phenix
    Sequin Fabrics, Whole sell Sequin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover