5.07.2017

instagram roundup

blush bow loafers


This was my most liked image of late and it is no wonder why: How can you not be in love with blush bow loafers???? I have included below some of my other blush bow favorites at all price points!





navy and black outfit


Lately, I've noticed that I only want to wear white or navy. So a recent date night with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday was no exception!






navy tweed jacket


Original post here.

You know me: I can't resist a J.Crew tweed jacket and I just picked up this one while out in Palm Springs. {there One Paseo boutique is my all time favorite location!}




pastel loafers


I don't know what took me so long to find these loafers, but I am truly in love and can't wait to buy my next pair from this exclusive retailer that makes limited quantities of these chic Italian shoes. 




navy outfit






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover