5.09.2017

blue and white done right


When I spotted this image on Veranda's Instagram, I couldn't screen shot quick enough.

There are countless patterns, but all done in complementing shades of blue, it isn't overwhelming and is perfectly punctuated. As we are patiently awaiting for our Master Bedroom curtains to be installed {you saw a sneak peak on my Insta stories}, I have fallen in love with any blue and white print. 

If you yourself are in the middle of a design project, or love interior design, I recommend following Veranda Magazine {@VerandaMag} and Architectural Digest {@ArchDigest} on Instagram. My husband and I are constantly messaging each images. They are always my favorite design accounts! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover