4.04.2017

new home!



I am so SO excited to share that we purchased a new home!

I have known this for while but didn't want to jinx it by sharing and am proud to report we have the keys and are currently packing up! It could not be more chaotic with two little ones {and doesn't help that I backed my minivan into the intern's car yesterday!}, but we are having a ton of fun. The pantry is, no joke, the size of the room I had when I lived in New York. I'm not joking.

I found our amazing designer, Erika of South Harlow and when I inteveiwed her, I had to admit that I stalked her website and Instagram feed. I told her that I was willing to pull our current home offer if she told me that the above house of the kitchen remodel that she did was on the market. Her eye and choice of color palette already has me salivating for what she has in store for our new home. 

While we are currently working with Erika on concepts, paints and layouts, you can stalk her website here and my current interior cravings here and with updates to the Home section of the navy & orange boutique {in love with this navy velvet Bevin chair}. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover