4.23.2017

shop my recent Instagram

white one piece

I don't know quite what I was thinking buying a white one piece when everytime I get a chance to wear it, I am around a bride. Nevertheless, I am excited to wear it all summer at our new pool! 



striped flutter sleeve tee


Are you tired of seeing these shoes yet??? And I can't recommend these shoes enough for any little men in your life. 




all navy outfit


I still can't decide if an all navy outfit hides or brings attention to little stains from little cuties...







floral one piece swimsuit


Scenes from a recent bachelorette party: champagne in hand. 
This swimsuit is so cute, comfy and under $90, so I have included all links below of online retailers. 





navy off the shoulder top


Mildly obsessed with these sunglasses. Whereas the rest of my closet is from there, I wouldn't think to shop for sunnies there, so I am pleasantly surprised at the style and price! 










1 comment:

  1. For best eye protection and fashion statement blue sunglasses Which is 100% UV protected with no slip no bounce and get a soothing experience.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover