4.03.2017

recent Instagram images


tiered ruffle top


A great mail day had me ready for spring. {And this top is currently under $50!}





While I love the color orange {it is so bright and cheery, how could you not?!?}, I was once told it was not my color. Thanks mom. Nevertheless, I had to have these shoes the instant I saw them and tried to talk myself into the more reasonable gray. I am continually surprised by how many outfits they perfectly punctuate. This color has since sold out, but they are available in metallic and navy




blue lace dress


I really have a hard time saying no to a dress with lace sleeves. 







navy open back dress


This dress keeps selling out, because it is adorable and under $100. So I have included all the style options and online retailers below with all size options.  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover