4.27.2017

pj party


pajama blazer outfit

pajama style jacket

pajama trend outfit

floral jacket outfit

blush nano saint laurent outfit

white mirrored sunglasses

nude louboutin outfit

pajama jacket outfit

white mirrored sunglasses outfit

pajama street style

pajama jacket and distressed jeans outfit

distressed denim and floral jacket outfit

pj style jacket



Most mornings, or the night before, rather, when I am selecting my pjs, I say that I will stay in them all day the next day. But every morning comes, sometimes too early, and I quickly start the day by getting out of my pjs to initiate the start of the day. 

So this jacket meets in the middle! Super feminine and an unexpected change from a traditional blazer, at $90 this pajama inspired blazer will be adorable over a simple slip dress or paired with your favorite cut offs. 





photos by Asha Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover