4.24.2017

it is finally here!



My brother's wedding week!

I cannot believe this week is here! I joke to my brother's finance, that I have waited for this day my entire life: my brother's wedding day. I knew she was for Will the moment I meet her and am so excited that I get to call her my sister this weekend. 

If you follow along on Instagram, you know that we are already soaking up the Palm Springs sunshine and I hope to continue to share all the excitement with you! Although, I view this as a special life moment and I consciously try to step away from technology and social media during these special life and family times, I will try to give you sneak peaks! 

I can't wait to see everyone see her in her dress, as I was the only {VERY lucky} bridesmaid to participate in dress shopping and only her mom, my mom and myself have seen it. You. Will. Die. 

Palm Springs has a very special place in our family's heart: my mom grew up out here, she met my dad on a blind tennis date out here, and we spend almost every Easter and Thanksgiving here. If you google or Pinterest the name of the place where my parents' house is, the photos come up from their street! The wedding photos are going to be BEYOND!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover