4.18.2017

instagram roundup


button up and jeans outfit


A mom outfit when I have had the chance to shower.











Love these shoes! So cute for spring and summer weddings, under $60 and navy suede floral. Love. 







faux leather leggings outfit
original post here

You know that in the all the photos that don't make the feed, I'm in leggings. You also know that I love a good deal, so basically, these faux leather leggings were made for me {and are beyond comfy! Seriously. they will give your Lulus a run for their money.}







This day, after getting ready, I looked in the mirror and totally reminded myself of my mother {it doesn't hurt that she has these shoes in gray}. 










I cannot get enough white lately! It is the only color of clothes that I want to buy {besides navy, duh!}, teeny tiny, perpetually dirty little hands, notwithstanding!






SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I just love your dressing style, you look gorgeous in the first picture! please specify the brands of you can id love to know, keep updating

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover