3.02.2017

the best of the SHOPBOP sale


Y'all know that I live for a sale!

I am of the group that looks at it as how much you are saving, instead of how much you are spending. 

Below are my suggestions of what to pick up for 25% off.

DESIGNER PIECES
These are pieces that never go on sale, are classics and a little out of budget. Some of the designer included are Self Portrait, Salvatore Ferragamo, Zimmerman and Marysia. Even these Prada sunglasses are on sale!



BLAZERS
Part of my daily uniform, I am never not on the hunt for my next classic blazer. There are countless ones included in this sale and at all price points. 




NAVY
My ultimate hue. It works for brunch to black tie and never goes out style. 




1 comment:

  1. blazzers collection is nice. I don't know how much it will cost even after getting the coupon discounts. If you have idea about more saving options, kindly share it here. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover