3.28.2017

recently


navy bell sleeve dress


I never miss an opportunity to share the cutest navy items with y'all! This budget friendly navy bell sleeve dress is no exception! And it comes in multiple styles. 








A real life mom photo after brunch on a Sunday. I have multiple moms, both in my mom group and readers I don't personally know, all say that they love these jeans! They are high wasited, soft and don't loose their shape after crawling around on the ground with your little ones. Plus, they are distressed, thus versatile, high waisted and under $90. I just got these ones in white, which are even higher waisted, a little mom savior. 



















original post here





navy flats


You know I have a thing for navy, but recently, when reorganizing my closet, I realized that I have a hard time passing up shoes in my favorite shade {even though I did just get these in blush}.










SaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover