3.31.2017

navy paisley off the shoulder

off the shoulder top and white jeans outfit

navy off the shoulder top

coachella outfit

festive outfit

paisley off the shoulder top



off the shoulder top and white distressed jeans

off the shoulder top and mirrored sunglasses

saint laurent bag and off the shoulder top

espadrilles and white distressed denim

blue off the shoulder top outfit


shirt : NAVY PAISELY OFF THE SHOULDER TOP // jeans : WHITE DISTRESSED JEANS // sunglasses : TORTOISE SHELL MIRRORED SUNGLASSES //  bag : SAINT LAURENT BAG and here // shoes : old STUART WEITZMAN ESPADRILLES, similiar styles here and here  // bracelet : HERMES CLIC CLAC



If I were going to Coachella, I would totally wear this top...

But I'm not, so I had to wear it on a recent date night instead. Trust me, being "old" aside, the thought did cross our minds, being Radiohead fans and all. When we went years ago, we paid full price for the weekend tickets just to see Radiohead Saturday night. It was pre kids {duh!} and we didn't get home until 4am. It was an experience and if you are thinking of either going to Coachella, seeing Radiohead or both, I say cross it off your bucket list asap. While dancing on the field, we found and fell in love with some other bands that still are on our playlists. 

We do get to spend quiet a chunk of time in the desert for my brother's impending wedding {eeek! how silly were my Insta-story snaps from the bachelorette party???}, so I know that this top, all $35 of it, will get lots of use. 





SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover