3.16.2017

pink herringbone

herringbone puffer vest outfitherringbone puffer vest outfit


blush sweater and vest outfit
black distressed jean outfit
herringbone vest outfit

herringbone vest outfit

cashmere sweater and vest outfit


blush bow flat outfit

herringbone vest outfit

sweater : CASHMERE SWEATER // vest : HERRINGBONE PUFFER VEST // jeans : BLACK DISTRESSED DENIM // shoes : VARINA BOW FLATS // sungalsses : AVIATOR SUNGLASSES //  bag : NANO SAC DE JOUR // bracelets : HERMES CLIC CLAC // necklace : MONOGRAM NECKLACE


This is my uniform...

...when I'm not in stripes or my favorite navy workout leggings.

I have, literally, worn this vest every month of the year from date night to the gym. Paired with cozy cashmere and the black distressed skinny jeans that I get asked about most, I am comfy, cozy and ready for any mom activity. 





photos by Asha Bailey Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover