3.23.2017

white on white


white bell sleeve top outfit

blush nano saint laurent bag


bell sleeve all white outfit

pink bow flats and white outfit

white monochromatic outfit street style


white monochromatic outfit street style

all white outfit


all white outfit pink bag and shoes


all white outfit pink bag and shoes





Lately, I have been on a closet purge.

And my purge, I mean refocus. Yes, I have been rather good about curbing my shopping. But no, I haven't stopped altogether. And Yes, I have been great lately about cleaning out my closet and giving items away or reselling them. And Yes, I have noticed that I have been adding only blue, blue striped and white items to my closet. I have been in the constant mood for monochromatic looks, as seen in this navy head to head look on Instagram, so this head to toe white look was no different. While we shot this when the weather was cool and thus the outfit felt early spring/ late winter appropriate, it would work year around. 

While I know that all of us have a couple white tops and your favorite white skinnies to easily pair together, shop some of my favorite white bell sleeve tops below. {I just got these white skinny distressed skinnies, under $90, and they are soo comfy! Seriously. so comfortable. On a recent shot with my blog photographer, I made up more outfits around them because I didn't want to take them off in the back of my minivan!}





photos by Asha Bailey Photography

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good out fit and bag is also good but what I like most is your smile. Thanks for sharing the post with us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover