2.01.2017

shop my Instagram

herringbone vest and moto leggings


A total mom outfit: leggings and layers. These moto leggings are cute but comfy and make running around the playground or dancing in music class a breeze. And you already know how I feel about these vests...







You know that I love a great monogram and I could not recommend this diaper bag enough. It also comes in a regular tote and there are endless combinations of monogram stripe and patterns to choose from. It literally took me days to decide!  











Love this very oversized blush cardigan paired with my favorite monogrammed pjs. I love the old grandpa look of a matching set, but this morning, they had already been placed in the wash after a breast milk leak...{TMI???}







Love this cozy oversized off the shoulder sweater. And it is under $100. {Original post here.}







Y'all know by now that I can't resist a great stripe...or stop recommending this striped deck tee. It is my absolutes favorite and I have it in every color. 










SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover