2.22.2017

my recent Instagrams


gray ruffle shirt


I always love the way gray looks with white. Topped off with my Chloe flats, that you are probably tired of hearing about, and a nude cross body = outfit perfection. This top is super soft, super cute and soft enough with a loose body that it is easy to nurse in, or if you are not a mom, be cute and cozy!





Some other ruffle tops all under $50 that have me swooning!





red, white and blue outfit idea


Red, White and Blue never goes out of style. 







chloe ankle strap flats


My current favorite line up. 






gray monochromatic outfit


Original post here.

How can you not be in love with this ruffle sweater? {and it is under $70!}





white nike


This was one of my most liked Instagram images recently! I love these white sneakers and I have been trying hard to keep them white {no trails runs. No running outside after the rain.}. And I have been living in high waisted navy workout leggings. Shop my current favorites below. 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover