2.12.2017

Instagram Roundup


stripes and hunter boots


Southern California {finally!} got some much needed rain so my navy Hunter Boots were working over time, though I am not complaining! Here, I paired them with my uniform of stripes and my excursion vest and added this navy pom hat {$15}.










Of course, right after I said I wasn't buying anymore shoes, Net-A-Porter had an amazing sale where I couldn't resist these velvet satin trimmed ballet flats. I ended up keeping the navy {duh!} but was very tempted with this ballet pink. These flats come with a grosgrain ribbon or a satin trimmed ankle strap. I haven't worn them with a ribbon yet, {this takes a bit more time and I never have two hands free!}, but I think that it will look super adorable with summer dresses or with my mom uniform of denim rolled at the ankle to show off this adorable detail.

While the shoes are no longer on amazing markdown, there are many shoes available, at all price points, with a similar look. Shop these exact shoes here, or similar options below. 





stripes and blazer street style


Some might call wearing the same version of a different outfit, or having a uniform boring.

But I call it classic and knowing what works. Are you bored of seeing stripes, blazers and ballet flats on me yet???





blush saint laurent


I obviously love theses shoes and this bag. But I really love them paired together. Anchoring an oufit with feminine pastels {surprisingly} works year around. 







blush pink scarf


I don't know if it was brave or bold to wear white jeans while dealing with two kiddos in the rain! Getting everyone into music class dry this day was a challenge to say the least, but it was done and I was comfy.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover