2.05.2017

blanket scarf and peplum

blanket scarf street style

blanket scarf street style

blanket scarf street style
blanket scarf street style

blanket scarf and ray-bans


ray-bans and red lips


ferragamo varina ballet flats
black distressed jeans street style

blanket scarf and gucci street style


blanket scarf and gucci street style






top : PEPLUM TEE also love this tank peplum version
sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS 
bag : {old} GUCCI HANDBAG






An oversized blanket scarf, on a blogger, you ask?

I know. I am super original. But here in San Diego, I live for the days that scarves are encouraged. How can you not feel super cozy in an oversized plaid blanket scarf or a cashmere blend one? My favorite is the beige one I purchased in India. All the stores were stocked full of bright colors and I feel in love with an oversized ultra versatile beige one. It is easily the most worn one in my closet and I love the memories that it brings when I wear it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover