2.06.2017

valentine's day 2017

valentine's day 2017

Valentine's Day is one of my favorites.

What is not to love? It is holiday that celebrates love, champagne and chocolate. Why not pick up a little something for yourself? {I love #7 and secretly want it in black.}

1. RED GUCCI GG MARMONT

2. GIRLS HEART PAJAMAS love that these are in navy!

3. LIPSTICK MUG

4. KISS ME SWEATSHIRT

5. HEART STRIPED TEE I have and love!

6. HEART COIN PURSE

7. GUCCI DIONYSUS BAG

8. CHAMPAGNE GUMMY BEARS

9. RUFFLE ONE SHOULDER TOP will be so cute all summer long

10. MAC LIP LINER my favorite shade is "Edge to Edge"
I seriously have one in every purse and in the car. Use it to line and fill in your entire lip. If you are worried that it will dry out, use a lip coat of lip balm. {this one is my favorite in Grapefruit}

11. BURBERRY HEART SCARF

12. DIAMOND LOVE RING

13. SAINT LAURENT SMALL MONOGRAM CROSS BODY BAG

14. RED BELL SLEEVE CROCHET TOP also comes in blush!










SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover