1.17.2017

winter pastels












sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS 



I totally forgot about these outfit photos.

Maybe because they were the first ones that I took after having my son, and my jeans were zipped, but not the most comfortable and they produced not the cutest muffin top {#momtruth}. Nevertheless, I recently found them on my computer and wanted to share that just because it is cold outfit, your pastels don't have to wait until spring to make an an appearance. 

While I am envious of the white winters that I stalk on Instagram, this is pretty perfect for a San Diego winter. A sweater and jeans tend to do. This pink cambridge cable turtleneck is currently on sale and I love any cashmere, but especially in a beanie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover