1.15.2017

Shop My Instagram


velvet peplum top

I am loving all the velvet right now, and this peplum top is currently on sale!




navy lace bell sleeve


I am beyond obsessed with this navy lace bell sleeve dress. I wore this for our first {and, so far, only!} date night out over the holidays and I can't wait to wear it again.  

I've included some of my favorite great navy lace selections below. 







I wear this vest daily. I may even have it on now. 

And I have a thing for navy shoes and navy, anything really. But, you already knew that. 









These lace up flats are the perfect pop and I felt uber festive pairing them with plaid pants. 







original post here.

I love a great monochromatic look, as it is a super easy way to be chic, timeless and ready for anything on your agenda. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover