1.19.2017

street style


Parisian street style

Parisian street style


Parisian street style

Parisian street style

At the top of my 'chic list' is the unassuming French women.

I am very excited for upcoming Fashion Weeks to get inspiration from street style, mainly the Parisian variety. The women always looks pulled together, simple yet classic and make me want to rework all the basics in my closet and stock up on new ones. 

These photos have me wanting to stock up on all the Zara coats currently on sale {this check coat and this double breasted coat are my current favorites}, purchase these bow flats and add anything in gray to my online shopping cart {such as this gray mock turtleneck paired with this gray cashmere scarf }.




photos borrowed from pinterest and found here, here, here and here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover