1.22.2017

instagram roundup


peplum tee


This peplum shirt is the perfect mom shirt: comfy, oversized thermal, peplum for easy nursing access and henley for more nursing options. 


And I cannot recommend this St. Anne diaper bag enough. Y'all know that I live for a monogram, but it is so user friendly, I bring it with me everywhere. 





houndstooth dress


This flounce silk dress {currently on sale!} is the perfect party dress. There are still some sizes available and it runs large. Even with my mom bod, I am wearing a 4 and it was a little big.





white oversized turtleneck and rockstuds


This day, truth be told, I didn't leave the house until the late afternoon, but I thought that I should at least look cute for my daughter as we sleep trained her brother. 




velvet top


A little pre-Christmas green velvet inspiration. This velvet top screams 1990's and I looove it! 





Shop some of my current favorite velvet tops. 




blush oversized sweater and stripes


This extremely oversized blush open front cardigan had me at hello. With me still getting up in the middle of night for feedings, I want nothing but cozy layers. With our wet winter {yeah!}, the midnight layer that I slip on, tends to be a daytime layer as well. So this cozy blush cardigan {it also comes in gray and olive} is the perfect mom layer. 








SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover