1.08.2017

instagram roundup

stripes and ballet flats

This was one of my most liked photos of 2016. And, if you were to see me around town, chances are that I would be wearing this striped deck shirt. I have it in every color and these ballet flats are among the most comfortable shoes in my closet. 



gray peplum sweater


This cashmere blend peplum sweater is the perfect feminine, yet cozy layer. 


navy spanx



These navy spanx windowpane pants are a fun pant alternative to the obvious winter legging. {and currently on sale for $32!}






monochromatic navy outfit


Is there anything more timeless than a monochromatic navy look?
Original post here






stripes blazer and blanket scarf



I joked on Instagram that I was an innovative blogger pairing stripes and a plaid blanket scarf for church. {The 9 am serve is contemportary and thus casual.} But it was cold and this striped deck tee is super easy to nurse in. Plus the scarf and blazer added a little more privacy for nursing, even though church has a soundproof room for new moms to watch and listen to the sermon.




dog and baby selfie



This day I was proud that my skinny jeans zipped, that we got dressed and out of the house before noon and that McKinley {the dog} was minding her manners. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover