1.02.2017

gray off the shoulder



off the shoulder sweater
off the shoulder sweater

sweater and faux leather leggings

blush bow wallet and faux leather leggings

sweater leather leggings and louboutins

ray-ban and sweater outfit

off the shoulder sweater and sunglasses
gray off the shoulder sweater


sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS



How is it already 2017?!?

I have been having an out of body experience with life and how amazing all the ups and downs are. If you had told me where my life has taken me and where I am currently standing now in this year, 10, 15 and 20 years ago, I would have told you, "I wish!" 

I am lucky to have two healthy children, the chance to be at home with them while working on this little blog of mine, a strong marriage and family that lives close by. I am excited for this next year to see my brother marry his soul mate, continuing to watch my daughter become and grow into the sweetest big sister, watch my son continue to grow and already try to keep up with his sister, travel with my family to a growing list of amazing places, and hopefully have all family be healthy and happy. 

I'm also planning on getting better about having a regular date night and this cozy, yet sexy, off the shoulder sweater {under $80} is the perfect easy mom look: super cute, but still comfy. And these faux leather leggings {under $100} feel like you favorite Lululemon leggings but look like real leather leggings. Win, win!










SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover