1.27.2017

chloe lauren flats


It is no secret my love for these chloe flats.

As seen in some Insta-stories, I got these for myself for Christmas in Sienna {but haven't been able to wear them due to all the rain we have been getting! currently on sale here}. I think that I might need to talk to someone about my addiction to these ultra feminine scalloped flats, because I could NOT resist and just ordered these navy velvet ones. 

BUT, I had to share that there is some amazing Chloe selections on sale, including these scalloped heels in a Valentine's friendly shade, these pink scalloped espadrille flats and these light blue suede scalloped flats. 



SIZE NOTE: I recommend sizing up. In my most recent pair, I got a 37 {I am almost always a 7 in shoes} due to the open body, but in all the Chloe flats I have, the other styles have been a 37 1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover