12.18.2016

shop my Instagram

white sweater outfit


I am in love with this sweater. Comfy, super soft and $32, it perfectly pairs with just about anything, including my favorite feminine accessories. It comes in six colors, if you need something for the hard to shop for lady on your list!




varina bow flats


As seen on multiple Insta-stories, this peplum top is my new mom must have {and it is $17!}. The shape is cute, yet super easy to nurse in and I feel a little more put together than just wearing a tee, yet I am wearing this comfy peplum tee.







I know that you are probably sick of seeing these shoes and bag paired together, but I love these splurge worthy pieces that I purchased for myself for special occasions.



bow sweater


Notice a cute pair of baby legs in the background?



black bell sleeve top


You have probably seen this crochet bell sleeve top on countless bloggers, and on me here, but it was recently restocked in blush and I had to share! {AND, now it is available in a holiday ready Red!}




black and gold jacket



I just can't help but think that this look will easily carry you from all your holiday parties straight into New Year's! Original post here










SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover