12.01.2016

navy head to toe

all navy outfit

navy blogger outfit
navy street style

navy vest and sweatermonochromatic navy outfit


navy saint laurent

monochromatic street style


all navy outfit

all navy outfit
all navy outfit



navy excursion vest and sweater




monochromatic navy outfit


monochromatic navy outfit
pants : NAVY TROUSERS
sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS 


It is no secret that I love navy.

I view it as a basic and a neutral and will always pick it over other colors, when given the choice. My daughter, when she sees something in the color says, "Mama!" gleefully pointing to it. So it really is no secret...

And neither is my love for these vests! As seen in this post and this Instagram, I really can't get enough. I laugh when I see other bloggers use it in early fall or as a layering pieces, as I truly rely on it as my winter "jacket" here in San Diego. That must be why I legitimize having it in so many variations. I have worn it everywhere from on runs to date night, I truly believe it is that versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover