12.08.2016

gift guide: Gifts for Everyone in Navy

navy blue gifts


1.NAVY PUFFER JACKET - For $79, this is one of my favorite gifts this year! Also available in black and beige. 

2. NAVY GINGHAM PLATES - For the chef!

3. NAVY BONBON EARRINGS - For your bestie or sister. High end options here. More colors here

4. NAVY PJ SET FOR HIM - For Dad!

5. MONOGRAMMED TIE - For the Mister!

6. MONOGRAMMED MINI CARD SET - For the card shark!

7. MONOGRAMMED YOGA MAT - For the yogi! My mom, sister-in-law-to-be and I love to go to hot yoga together. I thought it would be so cute to have matching monogrammed mats!

8. NAVY FOOTIE PJ - For the Little One. My Little Prince has these.

9. NAVY FAUX FUR SCARF - Perfect for the fashionista, or your Aunt or Sister-in-Law!


11. NAVY PJ SET - I have and love! So soft and cozy but easy access for midnight feedings. Perfect for the New mom!

12. NAVY HUNTER BOOTS - I have a pair in navy {duh!} but love these high gloss ones. 

13. NAVY POM POM KEYCHAIN - For the one on your list always losing their keys. {me!}

14. NAVY MONOGRAMED WEEKEND BAG - Great for the travel enthusiast!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover