12.11.2016

Instagram Roundup


blush sweater and scarf outfit


Love this blush honeycomb swater {and that it is under $35} paired with this oversized blush scarf and my new ladylike flats {this was one of my most liked Instagrams of last month!}.



brown booties and saint laurent


The best accessories in delicious shades of brown. 





varina bow flats


Ladylike details for a lady's lunch to celebrate my mom. 





brown ysl and sweater


This oversized sweater begs to be paired with leggings. {I ordered a size small, and even being post baby, it is borderline big, but love the comfy oversized sweater look this time of year}.




blush cashmere sweater


I wore this comfy cashmere sweater to a party in the middle of our recent heat wave {I figured it was November!} Everyone else at the party was in sundresses... 

This is my favorite retailer for cashmere. Not only do they monogram and have a ton of colors and styles, but they tend to randomly go on sale throughout the winter! I will keep you posted on Instagram for the next sale. 







Original post found here.

I love the idea of easy holiday dressing. Chic details and comfy distressed denim will be my holiday uniform.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover