12.04.2016

Instagram Roundup

herringbone puffer vest


If you have a new mom on your Gift List, this diaper bag is my favorite! I was gifted the one for my daughter and gladly got one for myself for my son. Plus, this herringbone puffer vest paired with stripes has been my mom uniform of late. 

And I know that you are sick of seeing these black distressed skinny jeans and these ballet flats. If you see me around town, chances are I am wearing 3 out of 4 of these items!



black distressed denim


This was one of our first times out of the house all four of us...even if it was just to my parents'!







I know that you are sick of seeing pregnancy photos, but I loved these ones in this comfy white dress. You know that I love the thrill of looking for just the perfect outfit and I think I miss the added challenge of dressing for a bump!



saint laurent crossbody


This bag now comes in navy. I've already let Santa know I've been a good girl this year {but I think I might need this one!}




blush bell sleeves


original post here










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover