11.07.2016

sorry...


...that I have been so MIA!

But, if you follow along on Instagram {@navyandorange}, you have seen both in my Insta-stories and the navy & baby {@navyandbaby} feed, that we have been very busy enjoying life with two under two!

Unfortunately, in our new found {sleep deprived!} bliss, the blog has been neglected. Please follow along on Instagram, as I find it easier to update that with one hand while nursing and chasing around a toddler. 

Nevertheless, I met with my amazing blog photographer Asha just yesterday and shot some great original content for you. There are some great holiday ready outfits coming your way and I can't wait to share the great photos with you!

Thank you for following along on this crazy journey with me and I appreciate all of your well wishes and patience with this new found adjustment. 




photo borrowed from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover