11.08.2016

shop my Instagram

black and navy flats


From the first time I got "dressed" since having my second baby, I counted these leggings as pants and couldn't wait to get my non-pregnant feet into these ladylike navy and black flats.




black skinny jeans outfit


You are probably so sick of hearing about these jeans! But I literally, can't stop wearing {and have them on now}. I truly think that distressed black skinny jeans are a must have for fall and winter and this pair is uber flattering, currently on sale for $40 and will forever have a special spot in my heart as they are the first skinny jeans that fit post baby number 2!



navy ferragamo varina bow flats


One of the favorite pieces in my closet. They 100% remind me of all my grandma's friends that I have seen wearing them in Palm Springs from brunch to cocktails. I treated myself to this neutral pair for my birthday and have added this burgundy Varina bow flats to my Christmas wish list. 



blush oversized scarf


It wouldn't be fall without a new blanket scarf and I love the blush color of this oversized scarf. Lipstick in Angel and Lipliner is Oh Honey!



olive maternity dress


The perfect olive maternity ruffle dress for fall! It is currently $43 and still available in all sizes!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover