11.11.2016

maroon bells


maternity bell sleeve outfit

maternity bell sleeve outfit

bell sleeve and shorts outfit

burgundy bell sleeve

maternity bell sleeve outfit

top: BELL SLEEVE TOP non-materntiy
shoes : SALVATORE FERRAGAMO VARINA FLATS in Oxford Blue
bracelets : HERMES CLIC CLAC


It is hard to believe that this is my last bump outfit post!
{Is it, though? My husband and blog photographer joke that I have been pregnant forever, according to the blog. }

I wish I could find a pair of denim shorts that fit my non bump body as well as these maternity shorts fit! While it seems silly to be lusting after shorts in "fall," shorts and sweater is a legitimate San Diego outfit this time of year. 

And I am loving the bell sleeve trend. This top is my current favorite and it is perfect for the holidays and this top is my favorite for the ruffle detail and luscious burgundy color. Both under $50.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover