11.21.2016

bows & vest


green utility vest outfit

blush saint laurent

vest and sweater outfit

vest and sweater outfit

bow sweater outfit

bow sweater outfit


bow sweater outfit

sweater and vest outfit

blogger sweater and vest outfit


sweater : GRAY BOW SWEATER
sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS 


I love that this outfit has it all in the mix: cozy knits, bows and feminine details.

It would be perfect for your upcoming holiday hoping. While we are still solitifying our plans, {to take two kiddos' naps into consideration makes planning more difficult than it sounds}, we do plan to take advantage of the entire long weekend with catching up with family and friends. With no out of town travel plans, I look forward to having this outfit on repeat. The jeans will fit after an extra serving of stuffing, but the bow makes me feel festive!


ps- I am hoping to have more gift guides for you and a Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals post for you, but I am having a difficult time finding time to blog lately. My little Princess is nearly 2 and a delightful handful! And our Little Prince is the sweetest snuggle buddy, but still not sleeping through the night. Therefore, unfortunately, my blogging time has been on the back burner and thus all my holiday ready content that I was hoping to have for you might not be ready! As always, follow along on Instagram and I promise to have some more great holiday ready outfit posts for you soon!




photos by Asha Bailey Photography





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover