11.14.2016

ankle strapped


How great are these rounded two ankle strap shoes? 

While I have looked everywhere for them, I found these two great alternatives:


ecomes in gray, pink and black and under $70!

I love the idea of them with a cropped jean and a chunky sweater {both under $100} for easy but chic holiday dressing. We are currently solitifying our holiday plans and I love any excuse to plan outfits for special occasions. Think holiday card sessions, Thanksgiving cooking, holiday hang outs and, of course Christmas!

I can't wait to share some outfit posts for easy holiday dressing options. This year, more than most, I am all about dressing for comfort and {nursing} ease!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover