10.11.2016

white lace

white lace maternity dress

blush saint laurent bag and chloe flats

maternity street style

white lace maternity dress

white long sleeve dress blogger style

white long sleeve dress blogger style

saint laurent bag chloe flats white dress

pregnant blogger style

saint laurent bag chloe flats

ray ban aviators blogger

white dress blogger style
{these might be my favorite photos ever on the blog, so I have saved this post for my birthday week!}

dress : WHITE LACE DRESS, sold out similar white lace dress and here 
sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS 


Another day, another non-maternity, yet surprisingly bump friendly find!

While it is a well known fact that white is not slimming, feeling motherly has me wanting to wear it daily! While I oringally thought this dress would be perfect for a maternity shoot {I've decided not to do one} or for family photos, I just couldn't resist slipping this on immediately.



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, how beautiful you look! You also look well and happy, the absolute best !
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while getting dressed.The Dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest lace long sleeve dress is fanshion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover