10.19.2016

closet clean out



As said in yesterday's post, I am going to try to be more conscience of the quality of the products I feature on the blog. 

Try.

Because yesterday's budget friendly blazer was a little easier to stomach than this $2000+ option {even though, like I said yesterday, it is dynamite!}

Another great way to make sure your closet staples aren't clogging up our landfills is to repurpose them. I donate clothing and household items that we no longer need to charities such as AM Vets as least once a month. 

And as I have mentioned in previous post {here and here} I love to help people clean out their closets. And I am slowly beginning to return to the real world after the birth of our son, SO...

I am currently taking on a couple of new clients to help them clean out their closets. It is rather simple:
-send me a box of your clothing and accessories that you longer love, wear or need AND
-I will send you a check of your profits at the end of each month!
Previous clients have had me do anything from sell a dress that was worn once for an event to come into their homes on a monthly basis to help them decide what to weed out and what to keep. 

Email me at navy and orange blog {at} gmail.com if you would like more information on making more fabulous space in your closets!




1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and get cash for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover