9.29.2016

gray turtleneck

maternity turtleneck
blue quilted chanel bag street style

sleeveless turtleneck sweater
maternity blogger street style

maternity blogger street style
maternity sweater and shorts outfit

maternity sweater and shorts outfit
blogger sweater and cut offs outfit
photos by Asha Bailey Photography



top : TURTLENECK SWEATER MINI DRESS non-maternity, worn as a top
sunglasses : RAY-BAN AVIATORS  // bracelets : HERMES CLIC CLAC
bag : similar BLUE QUILTED CHANEL


The weather in San Diego can't make up it's mind!

When I was first pregnant with my daughter, I was so excited for a fall baby. I figured I could not have planned her birthday better: fall layers made for cozy new born snuggles and a little leniency while I got back in shape. Well, that year, November had record high temperatures and I barely had an opportunity to wear my monogrammed cashmere that I had ordered in a size up for my new mom bod.

This time, with a fall baby, I knew that San Diego would not cooperate with me, but I didn't expect temperatures in the 90s+! I have been using the excuse for lots of skin to skin snuggles and it being too hot to do much besides be at home with my complete little family. 

If I had it together enough to get out of the house, I would love to rock this look. I love the mix of a sleeveless turtleneck and it is a perfect top while the weather makes up its mind. This would also be a great way to layer without over heating, or an excuse to keep on your outer layer or blazer.

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover