8.09.2016

shop my Instagram

all white airport style


I took advantage of not traveling with a toddler to wear all white. I picked up this cozy but light open front cardigan the day before I left. And I have been living in these white maternity distressed jeans. 



navy maternity wrap dress


I love this navy maternity dress! Not only it is chic {and a designer dupe!} but it is also nursing-friendly! I recently wore this to a baby shower and got a ton of compliments. And I am excited that this won't get stored away once the Little Prince comes, due to its nursing friendly criss-cross bodice. It will be adorable in the fall. 



palm print off the shoulder top


This photo was taken on our Sunday in New York City. It was beyond hot and I was thankful for this maternity off the shoulder top



maternity ruffle dress

This blush pink maternity ruffle dress has been a life saver this pregnancy. I have worn it to three weddings, endless date nights, including this one in New York and my brother's engagement party. {and it is currently on sale for $31!}.



navy designer bag and shoes


My spirit animal is truly a great navy bag. 









SaveSave

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover