8.04.2016

Nordstrom Sale: What I Bought

and I just ordered them in gold too! Can't decide!


Love the sleeve and the price!





While I hope that you have been enjoying all the Nordstrom Sale selections I have been featuring  for you under $100 { see beauty here, shoes here, dresses here, tops here, and workout here}, today I wanted to share some original photos of the products that I couldn't resist!

While everything I have ordered hasn't yet arrived {hello shopping problem!}, here are some of the items that I have picked up and love!

The vest I was talking about on Instagram Stories : LEATHER TRIMMED PUFFER VEST

The shoes I showed you on Instagram Stories: LACE UP POINTY TOE FLATS







SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover